1. Empover team members through professional and personal development. Empower all employees to actively report unsafe conditions and take actions to continually Improve EHS Culture.
2. Foster a workplace culture where our principal concern is to guarantee the Physical Integrity of our employees.
3. Provide Safe Place of Work, safe plant and equipments, safe sysem of work, supervision and personal protective equipment to workers.
4. Identify EHS Objectives and training needs by continuous review and monitoring of its processes and acticties.
5. Ensure Effective Communication and consultation or participation with workers.
6. Reduce and where possible Eliminate Hazards and waste and apply control measures.
7. Ensure that protection of enironment is firmly embedded in both the company’s and all employee’s culture and will endeavour tto influence its suppliers and customers in a similar strategic manner.
8. Establish EHS Audit System to monitor cintinual improvement for development of EHS Culture.
Comply with all applicable, environmental, Health and safety legal regulations and other requirements.
EHS ENVIRONMENT HEALTH AND SAFETY
CONTROLS OF SAFETY HAZARDS
- USAGE OF MASK & GLOVES
- PROPER HOUSE KEEPING & USAGE OF
- SECONDARY CONTAINMENTS
- PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE & INSULATION OF MACHINES
- USAGE OF EAR PLUGS
- USAGE HAZARDS SIGNS AND GLOVES & SAFETY GUARDS
- VENTILATION SYSTEM
- IDENTIFICATION OF FLAMMABLE MATERIAL
CONTROLS ON ENVIRONMENTAL ASPECTS
- CHEMICAL FUMES
- CONTRACT OF 3RD PARTY WASTE HANDLE
- USAGE OF NATURAL RESOURCES
- PREVENTIVE MAINTANANCE OF BOILER
- PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE OF GENERATOR AND BI-ANNUALLY
- TESTING OF FUMES